Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Serp dominiation

Seo tips that will dominate you in google
1) submitted an article to eZine for every main page of my website which is approximately 40 Main Pages. What I mean my Main Page is each page that has a high potential on making money either via Selling a Product, affiliating a product, etc..

2) Later on, I submitted these articles to 20 other Article directories. I spun some articles but mostly were the same

3) Created backlinks via blog commenting on mostly on-niche pages with PR1+ .

4) Created a small link wheel consisting of 4-5 web2.0 pages.

5) Ping every page with my link on.

6) Last but not least. PATIENCE



even if you don't have much knowledge about SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION as long you wil apply this SEO TIPS.. this will help you bring your site to the top no matter how many is your competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment