Saturday, December 26, 2009

The best strategies to earn from adsense

May this SEO TIPS be your guide to earned more money thru adnsense

What I have notice from my owned experience about SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMizaTION.
is by trial and error. before I become to know a little about seo, I been doing alot of errors but I never give up
atleast I know my mistake which made me more knowledgealbe I guess.

We all know even how high we become competitive to seo we stil learn from others

I wrote this seo tips which is the best strategies to earn from Adsense which is I have noticed a lot of people asking the same question .


I admit it. that teh easiest way to monetize your site is thru adsense


here am going to to show you the process.

1. you have to find a niche with a keywords that cost atleast 1 dollar per click in Google External Keyword Tool at sa SKTool.
2 Identity long tails
3. Build links (hubpages, squidoo. ezinearticle.etc.)

NOTE:

sometimes if your using long tails keywords no need to apply so much link building,it will usually be at the top of search engine.


Remember this you wont get significant amount of traffic if your not in the first page in google make sure you reach at the top with the keyword you targeted.


All these will take time, just be pateint.

No comments:

Post a Comment