Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Seo Tips for newbie to increase your Page Rank

This seo tips is helpful only for beginner and I do this only for them
so that they will know how start when they would like to increase their sites
pagerank,

First thing that you need to do if you are already finish you site. I would strongly
suggest before you submit your site or blog to Google webmaster tool
make sure that you have a least 10 post of course it should be unique otherwise
you will be having trouble indexing your site. but where not going to talk much about that.


YOu have to update you site everyday if possible if you have a lot of time
to post then do it at least five unique article per day.. make sure that you
are not going to duplicate your content other wise you will be penalize.


You know before when I have created my first site... I never thought that I could really
rant in Google for when 4 months time is over, when I try to check my blog using seoquake
I was so surprise you know why my blog page rank is 1 think about that, you may ask what I do

yes. what you are reading right now is what I do.

That is why you need to make your site updated everyday and build a lot of links especially
to those site that are ranking high in google "is a must" the more the link you can make to other site the better the chance to be rank hight in google
in short time. .


And make sure that you some back links to some authority site if you what to know an authority site
you Google it , because I don't want to include that in my topic right now and this can easily be
don't by commenting to this site and how to know if that site has a higher page rank, it;s easy
use seoquake this you will know all site page rank..However, if you do comment, make sure to add value to
them so it does not seem like spamming.

That's it you have know my secret on how to rank in Google and the only thing is missing is you .

No comments:

Post a Comment