Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to get relevant ads

This seo tips will help you to find your post with a high CTR in Adsense

I don't know about you but Id like to share you my experience about my article and adsense. Before when am new to search engine optimization o my post or article I do really have a problem with AdSense and ad relevancy because the result is low in CTR.


But Since I have already solved that problem with 100% percent relevancy that is why I have include this seo tips to help you guyz like me before struggling hard with low ctr


I've never had extremely relevant ads anyway.
Usually, general acne ads would appear.
However, I commented my own article a few times.
I left long comments.
In these comments, I left highly targeted AdSense keywords.
After leaving a few comments, I deleted my internet browsing cookies.
I checked the page, and the ads were now extremely relevant.
Ads about "Home acne Treatment" and "natural acne treatment" now appeared.
Point - If you want more relevant ads, comment your own articles with highly relevant keywords. It works!


Relevant ads can take a CTR from under 1% to above 10% easily... especially if you have good placement.

please dont overdo it because it will surely backfire or adding the wrong keywords.

If you are going to follow this simple step, you will get your CTR high in a very less time using a a highly targeted adsense keywords by commenting . Gud luck

No comments:

Post a Comment